|Home||» Products||» Tachometers, RPM Speed Indicators||» Portable Digital Tachometer|
Portable Digital Tachometer
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- depends Per Month
- Delivery Time
- at stock Days
- Packaging Details
- Thermocol/Cardboard Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Capitalizing on our state of the art production wing, we have become a supreme manufacturer and trader of a wide gamut of Portable Digital Tachometer. Our offered tachometers are designed and manufactured using graded material which is sourced from reliable vendors of the industry. Additionally, our clients can avail these quality tachometer at industry leading prices. Our range of Portable Digital Tachometer is highly acclaimed and appreciated for features such as long lasting, withstand high pressure and so on.
- Model code:CT100
- Product Name: Portable Digital Tachometer
- Category: tachometers_ RPM
- Sub Category: portable_ tachometers
- This Digital Tachometer is a rugged, reliable and accurate instrument to measure rotational and surface speeds.
- LSI circuits used offer high reliability.
- Rotational and Surface speeds displayed by seven segment Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) can be read in varied ambient light conditions.
- This equipment housed in a compact attractive plastic molded casing comfortably fits into your hand and the serrated finish facilitates good grip.
- The transmission shaft balanced on two life lubricated ball bearings, is designed to have a minimum loading on the rotor.
- The memory circuit facilitates measurement of speeds at places not easily accessible to read and helps to retain the data. Storage in memory is indicated by an LED. Another LED is provided to indicate the Low/Normal condition of the Battery.
- Auto shut-off circuit is built-in and if the instrument is left unattended with power on, the electronic switch cuts off power after about 35 sec.
- Range : 0-9,999 RPM
- Resolution : 1 RPM
- Accuracy: +/- 1 RPM
- Display : Red 7 Seg
- Operating Voltage : 6 V DC
- Battery Required : 4 Nos 1015 Type (Pen Torch Cells)
- Frequency Standard : Quartz Crystal
- Gating Period :1 sec.
- Weight : approx 300 grms.
- Memory : Actuated by Torch Switch.
- Battery : Low Indication Provided
- Auto Shut off facility built-in.
- Accessories: Male Female Rubber Centers
- Rubber Disc to measure Surface Speed directly.